-
May 10th, 2006, 09:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
May 10th, 2006, 10:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Just about any best of by Creedence should be decent. I've got a different one, but as long as the hits are there (and the B-sides, too), it should be pretty good.
-
May 10th, 2006, 10:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i have it and it's real good
-
May 10th, 2006, 10:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Here's the tracklisting for the above:
1. Susie Q
2. I Put A Spell On You
3. Proud Mary
4. Bad Moon Rising
5. Lodi
6. Green River
7. Commotion
8. Down On The Corner
9. Fortunate Son
10. Travelin' Band
11. Who'll Stop The Rain
12. Up Around The Bend
13. Run Through The Jungle
14. Lookin' Out My Back Door
15. Long As I Can See The Light
16. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
17. Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
18. Hey Tonight
19. Sweet Hitch-Hiker
20. Someday Never Comes
The one I distinctly remember is #4 from An American Werewolf in London.
And Fortunate Son from Forrest Gump. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 10, 2006 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Dajistein ]</font>
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:25 AM
#5
Inactive Member
"Who'll Stop the Rain" (1978) is a very cool movie as is Robert Stone's "The Dog Soldiers"
(the book the flick is based on)
of course they use the Creedence tune........
-
May 11th, 2006, 09:43 AM
#6
Inactive Member
great disc.
what WLN said is right on the money. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 12th, 2006, 02:10 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I use to do "Have you ever seen the rain" during gigs in the past
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks